“A HAPPY GIRL IS NOT A MYTH “
The movie Pyar ka punchnama had a dialogue which became very famous, “A happy woman is a myth” 🙂 hmm,I heard that entire dialogue very carefully, and laughed my heart out.. when my hysterical laughter abated then I realised that whatever that guy had said was partially TRUE and for some girls completely true;) .Now now, I am no advocate for mens’ rights, but seriously I do care for women and I want to tell every mummy, girlfriend, chachi ,bhabhi , saas,biwi etc that “TAKE CONTROL OF YOURSELF AND NOT OF YOUR bhai, pati,beta etc”. The most important thing for a woman today is to be happy, naa, not with her bf/hubby but without him ———–yes trust me this is the secret of a happy YOU which equals a happy relationship and thereby a happy family. We women are very emotional and extremely soft hearted , for our hubby, bf, even for that special friend but girl, why are we always misunderstood as nagging, demanding, possessive bloodthirsty vampires who have no other work to do except become the GPS for our man? The problem runs deep : since childhood we are ingrained with this fact that “ab pati hi tumhara sansaar hai”, etc etc An Indian woman is mind, heart and body trained to think of herself as a gift(item of utility) for her husband and nothing else……. and so when this beautiful ,caring and sensitive woman enters that threshold of her life when she finds her prince charming the entire gamut of latent emotions of extreme love, selflessness, possession become active our sweet pretty and charming girl gives up herself completely to that one guy, all her life now revolves around him, she readily gives up a few things she loved to accept all that he loves, she is so selfless, that she completely adjusts to her new AND ONLY ROLE as a biwi or a gf and then begins the horrible lambasting from her beau- (its the same sorry story for everyone)
Tum kyun meri jaan khaati rehti ho?
Busy hun baad mein call karta hun
Arrey yaar hadd hai kitni aur kya baat karun
Haan haan i love u too(jaan chodo meri)
Nahi ,bahar hun doston ke saath kal baat karenge
Kya problem, kya hai tumhari
Jaan, tv dekh lo, ghoom aao, kuch padh lo
In short deviji kuch bhi karo meri jaan chodo 😉
<<<<<<sounds familiar THEN CHANGE IT!!!
I know u love your guy your hubby he is your everything your world but here I’d like to present a few facts :
It doesn’t matter if u have the best guy in the world trust me there is 1 person whom u ought to love more than him and that is –YOU.
You have married him or are in a relationship with him but u do not own him, he has his circle of friends who hold an important place in his life yes yes along with u, but what abt u?
U need to let go of your hubby or your bf he was alive and kicking even when u were not there in his life, aint it?
I am not telling you to do this as an act of vengeance -do it as an act of love, true, unadulterated, unwavering pure rock solid love and u will see that its very easy to be possessive what is tough is to grant him the space he needs and what is of vital importance is to give your being the space u as an individual have every right to get. So contrary to what u have been trained for here is a quicklist to revamp your relationship and invigorate it with the essence of true 24 carat love:
- You have to find and then do things that make YOU HAPPY:
Some options to get u started:
Visit an orphanage, buy flowers for yourself, go shopping with your girlfriends or even alone, pick up a good read, take a spa , do gardening, chill out, hang out, dance, scream rejoice for just being yourself.
2. STOP PESTERING your hubby or bf, enough of a satellite you have been, once you become happy all by yourself u wont even believe how very happy your bf or hubby will become
P.S. –there is a real dearth of damsels who are really happy from within, he will respect and love u more take my word for it
3. DO NOT track his whereabouts, he is an individual who has every right to live the life he wants to, your tracking doesn’t help anyone, not even you, eventually he will do what he wants to there is no stopping it and if he has you in his life, he has damn good judgement ,sense and choice so no worries 😀
4. LOVE with all your heart and without any expectation, if he doesn’t take you out for shopping this weekend no issues , if he dint pick your call and dint respond in the next 3 hrs of that missed call no issues, he must have been busy, don’t yell, keep calm and chillax (holds true even when u r down and out<pun intended>)
5. You are first responsible to yourself. Girl you have immense power and potential– your emotions use them constructively god has given u feelings and sentiments their entire purpose cannot be JUST TO KEEP A TAB OF UR BF/HUBBY .They have a bigger purpose………. find it mine is writing yours maybe dancing, swimming, acting, anything under the sun but its definitely not just your bf/hubby. 😛
6. A plea to you all for God’s sake don’t become the typical biwi /gf :
Please let loose, let go ,enjoy, laugh out loud and that’s when you will truly and totally falsify the myth that
“A HAPPY GIRL IS A MYTH”
(feel free to share it with all the other beautiful females- liberate and let live, hope each one of you finds her eternal source of inner happiness, independent of everything)
@the HATKE Insight